View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 02:30 PM   #67 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

He'd noticed the familiarity of the notebook as he'd approached, a small smile playing at his lips - pleased to see one of the previous gifts he'd given her was being enjoyed. It also occurred to him for a moment that he was fairly certain every gift he gifted was something that could have been picked up at Scribbulus which told him he was probably more obsessed with that place than he'd realized. He briefly considered if it might be wise to apply for a job, but then determined instead that if he was going to work while he did school he was probably best off at the ministry. He'd have to consider that later once he started his classes.

Hearing his name and seeing her stand, he returned the hug giving her a soft squeeze before letting her go. "I've missed you too." He didn't blame her at all for the fact they hadn't seen each other in some time. He knew she'd been trying, but he also knew she had a lot on her plate and that was okay. He'd been able to catch glimpses anyways too at her art shows. "I'm sure he'd like to see you." Minjae hadn't been someone Evan had ever known well, but he knew how much affection people who he cared about had for the older Yoon so he figured he was a good guy. And he knew Daniel too, who despite being maybe curt at times was also a nice guy. He glanced at the sunglasses now in his hand, giving a small chuckle. "Thank you. Necessity more than anything. After being on the water for months, I don't think I'd go anywhere without them." The sea truly was blinding.

The smile was good to see and it made his widen a bit as well as he took a seat. "I'm doing okay. Signed up for classes next semester, living with my parents again for the time being." Not his favorite bit, the last part, but it made sense especially considering he'd been living off of their money during his travels. He'd have to continue to do so until he got a job and saved enough to get his own place. "Been going back and forth to Japan a lot too to see Noah." The brotherly time was nice and he was likewise looking forward to seeing Maya more now that she would also not be confined to school. He just hoped Lisa was okay for her last year alone. "How are you doing?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote