View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 01:41 AM   #60 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Because it was fun, Christopher? And because you made it easy for her to blame you.

Indeed Reagan was curious but she didn’t want to pry. She felt that since they had only just begun getting along without going into any sort of misunderstanding, it was best she leave any potentially touchy subject away from their conversations. “Probably because you were afraid that Cassie would jinx you if you didn’t,’’ she remarked casually and innocently.

She DID pay attention. This was how she happened to know that Christopher was a doting uncle and brother. Someday he’d make a great father, if he wanted kids. But Rea wasn’t about to tell him that! The compliment would swell his head and lift him off the ground. As it was, she was grateful to have his company at present and would certainly be paying attention to him. Christopher really need not worry about it!

“Just don’t… walk any faster? I think one of your strides is two of mine.” Rea frowned slightly as though actually trying to figure out if this were true. Without really thinking about it, the little lady threaded an arm around Christopher’s closest as though attempting to keep him matched to her her pace.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote