Thread: Ilvermorny: Conservatory
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 11:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Even though all the twirling she was doing might have made the boys dizzy, Willow did not feel the same. She did, after all, know the secret of not losing one's balance or ending up feeling nauseous. Twirling for years and knowing how to use the spotting technique really did pay off. As for why she was twirling, well, she would answer in the same way if someone asked about her bare feet: it was all for fun!

Speaking of fun, looking at all of the plants was just as much fun as twirling. The temptation to join the two together was tempting, but she knew that most plants weren't fans of such an activity, so she settled for just admiring the Niffler's Fancy with those large eyes of hers. She reached out a hand to gently caress the plant's leaves.

"Yes, it certainly is beautiful!" Willow agreed with Hunter, all that twirling she had been doing clearly having no effect on her. "I wonder how long its home has been here. They are quite rare, you see."

A giggle escaped her mouth after Zion's words reached her ears. Yes, its brightness was kind of the point of naming the plant Niffler's Fancy. She herself was quite drawn to its enchanting appearance. Her giggle, however, was in response to the question that had been asked, which she replied with, "I'm fairly positive that there aren't any in the conservatory. I imagine all the leaves would have been stuffed inside Niffler pouches ages ago if any had found their way in here."

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote