Thread: Memorial Garden
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 08:13 PM   #45 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry for the delay... had major tech issues! >_<
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Daisy didn't notice the deer in the headlights look. She was busy double checking that she'd brushed all the dirt and grass from her clothing, and assumed the boy had carried on with his walk.

It was her turn to share a mildly confused look at his attempt at small talk. "Um," she said. Very insightful. "I guess so?" She tucked her curls behind her ears, looking around the garden. "It's less frantic than...you know." She gestured back towards the rest of Diagon Alley, filled with shoppers and shouting and chaos.
Adam blinked, looking every bit as confused as the girl. Had he said the wrong thing? Stupid, stupid! He inwardly berated himself. He should’ve known not to even attempt small talk! Well, there was no turning back now.

The nineteen-year-old ran a hand through his dark hair before sticking both hands into his jacket pockets. Hearing the girl’s reply, his eyes darted in the direction she gestured… toward the rest of Diagon Alley and all of its insanity. “Very much so,” he replied, nodding in agreement. He stared out at the bustling alley for a moment, lost in thought. “I was never one for chaotic environments,” he mused to himself. Whoops, did he say that out loud? “Never mind, sorry.”

Searching for a distraction, he supposed now would be the time to introduce himself. “I’m Adam,” he said, the name pronounced ah-DAHM with his French accent.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote