View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 11:09 PM   #45 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude would be torn about Evan being nervous about sharing his drawings. On one hand, nerves can be good since it showed one really cared about something in particular but Jude would firmly remind Evan that it was a waste of time being nervous around him since there wasn’t anything that Evan could do that would make Jude think less about him, even if it was bad drawings. In this case it was no such thing. At the moment, Jude was too observed in the drawings to notice his friend overstuffing his mouth with food. Indeed it was clear that Evan had tried! “If you like, but there was definitely no harm in improving! At least you can say you’re a few steps up from drawing stick figures!” Which was a lot more than what Jude could say about himself. “That’s more than enough time for me.” Yep, getting that info was his number one priority over the holidays! {Or so he thought now}.

Evan Nam would always be the wisest friend Jude had! Even if Jude’s emotions were all over the place because Evan still seemed to have no objection to Jude and Davet’s progressing relationship {the entire thing hurt for Jude to think about though surprisingly not as much today}. “Okay, that makes sense,’’ Jude remarked slowly, turning his friend’s words over in his mind. “Maybe I’m just overthinking,’’ came his sheepish words before the laugh followed. “Don’t worry, I don’t see that happening.” Evan had definitely gotten funnier while he was away; it was a sure sign he was healing. “I suppose you’ve got other friends you’ve got to catch up with, huh? And your sisters too?” Not that Jude wanted Evan to leave but he couldn’t be selfish.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote