View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 07:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Fynley was pleased that he had come across someone who didn’t shy away from the concept of ‘cheating’ to get through their time at school. When Fynn had discussed about copying other kids homework with a girl he had met, she seemed to give him a disapproving look. Maybe the kids at Hogwarts were too goody-two-shoes for that idea to even pass through their heads? Fynley was proud of the entrepreneurial venture he had set up at Ilvermorny exchanging answers for flying tips and lad advice meaning that he didn’t have to indulge in the mundane task of reading textbooks. “I can’t say I’ve tried one of them yet.” Knowing his luck though they’d probably give him all the wrong answers or he’d have his quill confiscated by a member of staff. “They need to come up with something that the Professors don’t know about yet.” Something so discreet that they wouldn’t even notice them using it. He’d heard in muggle schools they’d write answers on the back of their plastic water bottle labels or put post-it notes on the bottom of their shoes.

The fifteen year old was yet to decide whether he was excited for his first term in a new school. On the one hand, he felt quite at home back in the UK seeing as it was where he had spent the first ten years of his childhood. The lad did however consider popularity to be a sign of success and at his old school he had accumulated quite the assortment of acquaintances. At Hogwarts he would be entirely back to square one, hence why he was trying to meet people in Diagon Alley before the term started. “Yeah, I’ll be starting in September. It’s gonna be weird to be the new kid again,” he grumbled. It sucked even more that he would be starting during his OWL year.

Then suddenly came the onslaught of questions from his companion. He didn’t mind but couldn’t help the chuckle from escaping his lips. “Woah there! One question at a time,” he laughed. “It was cool but at the end of the day it’s still school and that means school work and essays and what not.” he shrugged. “If more than one house wanted you then you could choose which one but that’s kinda like Hogwarts isn’t it? You can tell the hat if you have a preference?” He couldn’t really care less what house he was sorted in. His mum had been a Gryffindor so maybe he would gravitate that way or possibly he could be a Slytherin as he did set himself ambitious goals? A Ravenclaw he definitely was not.

“I’m Fynley but most people call me Fynn.”