View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 07:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The idea of using magic to fix any potential treasures found here was truly genius. Considering the fact she was still too young to use magic, it hadn't even occurred to her as that being a possibility. Most of the time the jewelry she picked up was used to make something new that she and Scoot, if she so wanted, could share. Or sometimes if it wasn't too terribly broken she could fix it pretty easily. As for books... well, there wasn't much she could think of in terms of fixing those - particularly when it came to ripped pages like the edition she had hazarded picking up now. Maybe she could copy someone else's book from whatever was missing?

Probably. But that was sounded like a whole lot of work, which she would be so dramatic as to say she was more allergic to that then all the dust floating about.

"I know they made quills to know the answers, but those never seem to do the trick the way I want them!" Also, Hogwarts professors were really good at spotting those and confiscating. It was pretty unfortunate honestly. They really should recreate those to look even more different than the usual so students would have a fighting chance again. Though a companion that would be less suspected sounded like an even better idea. If only she was as talented in charms as she liked to pretend to be. A charm blessed wand apparently did not make someone a natural talent.

When he began to explain about his accent, her full attention went to the other patron and she gave a nod in understanding. An american parent and an English parent certainly would account for a blended accent. "Are you transferring to Hogwarts this term?" She supposed he could have just been on holiday, but worth the question anyways. Knowing new students was always fun, even if it usually took her some time to commit names to memory. "What's Ilvermorny like? Did you enjoy being a student there? I've always heard you get to actually like CHOOSE your house which seems pretty cool. Did you have options to pick from at your sorting ceremony?" Now that she'd found a thread of conversations, the flood gate of her usual questions had opened. Until she realized as it was she hadn't introduced herself before bombarding him. So in an effort to rectify that, she offered her hand out towards him. "I'm Vera, by the way."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote