Thread: Memorial Garden
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 10:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default Zoe and Gilly!
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

It is was one of the privileges of being young that the importance of the memorial that could be found in Diagon Alley was entirely lost on him. Drake was only vaguely aware that there had been a war, and what that would have meant to people - perhaps even how it would have impacted those his own age. He did not like to talk about or ruminate on sad things, so asking questions was not something that had come to mind for him and so far no one had spoke on it much and caused him to think further.

Instead, what this place WAS to him was the most wonderful of locations to enjoy a wide array of flowers and plants. Which happened to be some of his favorite things to enjoy in nature. Which was probably why he often found himself gravitating towards this area. He and his sister HAD come today with the intention of observing students older them - getting excited for what was going to be their own summer next year. And yet still... he'd slipped away and here he now sat on one of the benches, watching as a butterfly flitted from one bush to the next. "I wonder if my patronus could be a butterfly one day..."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote