Thread: Ilvermorny: Conservatory
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 05:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Willow count feel the eagerness of Hunter, which certainly gave off good vibes. If he liked plants just as much as she did, then they would surely be good friends soon enough. As for Zion, well, she was still trying to figure him out, which was likely due to the fact the boy hadn't said much around her. There, of course, was no judgment from her. She was positive that he would warm up to her soon enough.

While Hunter and Zion had their little side conversation, the Pukwudgie carried on with giving their butterfly-winged petals a gentle caress, smelling the Flutterby bushes, and even whispering compliments to the plant as if it could understand English. Her pale blue eyes then cast a glance at the boys, who seemed to be enjoying the scent as well. What a pleasant way to spend a day!

Those eyes of hers might have widened just a little when Hunter mentioned that he wasn't a big fan of honking daffodils. She, of course, thought they were rather lovely, especially when you could get them to collectively honk a little song. But she understood that not everyone was going to enjoy the same things she did, so she shrugged off the comment. "Then maybe the Mimbulus mimbletonia next? Or I think there's Bouncing Bulbs, Bubotubers, and Puffapods we can look at too. And I swear I saw Niffler's Fancy somewhere around here."

A big, bright smile was given to the boys and her toes wiggled as she resisted the urge to run off again. She would let them decide their next stop in the conservatory before leading the way.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote