View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 11:37 PM   #34 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default One finished raft with Keigh! <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sweet lil Keigh! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Now it was lucky for him that he hadn't since Keigh certainly would've smirked at him in honest satisfaction as only a younger sister could. But well.. then.. there was that. And the blue eyed Hufflepuff turned her head to stare at him in disbelief. "Excuse you! I'm incredibly light, thank you, very much!" she huffed at him in the most playful manner she could get out without laughing. Yes, she was light but not nearly as much as she had been years ago when she was younger.

With all of the poles finally made for their fence, Keigh was glad that Jude knew what they were doing because she didn't have a clue. This was definitely where she watched exactly what he was doing, surprised that the wood didn't splinter at all. "That's pretty cool. I can do that." Jude had nothing to worry about. Keigh got to her feet for this part and picked up a pole moving to the next spot on the raft and casting the charm upon it. They were going to be finished with their raft in no time at all!

Jude smirked at his sister’s huffing and words. There was something he wanted to tease her about but it was neither the time nor place to do so. He’d definitely be doing so later on though! Right now he was finishing up with the poles. Keigh, he could see, was certainly doing her best and succeeding as well. How were the other teams faring? Jude thought that they might be doing great too but he was having too much of a good time with Keigh to pay too much attention.

“All done?’’ he asked after a bit. He had left one pole unsecured so that they could slip onto the raft. Once they were aboard, he’d secure it. “After you, my lady,’’ Jude remarked, bowing slightly. When the baby Anders was aboard, the young man followed suit. The last pole was stuck in place. “Ready?"

The were about to get this thing on the road in the air!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺