View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 09:01 PM   #42 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Hady couldn't help but smile as she walked back and forth for the remaining amount of time left. Each and every student was doing so well! She was amazed at how quickly they had all gotten Snidgets to come over to them. Even those that weren't the greatest with this subject or weren't the most of creatures were making progress. This is what she loved to see. Unfortunately their time was coming to a close. The lesson was nearly over.

"Alright everyone, you are all doing spectacular but I'm sad to say that we are out of time this afternoon. I'm so pleased with how well everyone did and how you all followed the rules that I asked that I will NOT be assigning homework tonight." She smiled and waiting for the cheering she was sure to come whenever assignments weren't given. "The Snidgets will be here until tomorrow morning if anyone would like to stop by later on this afternoon to visit them again I will be here." Yes, they could come back and visit as long as she was here as well before the Snidgets left in the morning.

"Now please follow me back out the way we all came in and on our way out.. there is a nest that was disillusioned to not be seen or bothered. It contained several newly hatched Snidgets and their mama. You may take a look but do not touch these one please." With that said, Professor Paton used her wand to wordlessly remove the charm making the nest visible. It was on the ground surrounded by plants and flowers not too far from where they all would be exiting the dome.

"This way everyone." She led the way back out giving each student time to stop and see the nest if they liked. As well as time for all the students to gather inside the small room first and then back outside of the dome into the fresh air.

OOC: Hi everyone! That concludes our lesson! Thank you all for joining us! I'll be leaving this open for another 24/36 hours for another that wants to catch up or leave.

You are Bread!