View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 08:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

She was often curious and spent time considering just how much creatures really could understand the words of the humans around them, particularly in moments like this when it seemed as if the frog was chiming into their conversation. It would certainly be interesting to have some type of translation to hear what they were really thinking at each given moment. "Can you blame him? Who really likes to share food?" Sharing was caring, unless it was carbs - then sharing was nearly unheard of.

"Your Aunt is right! The benefit of a degree in a field interest too is that it's not that you're getting a piece of paper for only ONE career. And even then if you wanted to make a completely different change later... it's only another 4 years of study right? Knowledge is power - it never hurts to know more." What if after studying a few things he could offer an entirely new unique service based on his skill sets. Wouldn't that be interesting?

The news she'd be willing to help had her smile growing even a little more - glad to hear it was a possibility. It would be good to have her companion at his usual feisty self again - and if the owl didn't work well... at least she knew. Besides, perhaps getting to know Raj's younger sisters would also be kind of fun. They might be one of the only ways she could hear how his life was going next year anyways once he was graduated. A somber thought but... just around the corner for him and Jude both. "I'll have to make sure I have a way to properly thank her! Does she like any particular types of sweets the best?" Maman had always taught her the best way to show gratitude was snacks.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start