Thread: Memorial Garden
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 07:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Blake! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Okay the awkward side hug went well - he should have pushed his lucked for a full hug .. but maybe that wouldn't have gone over as well. He couldn't help smiling at how much both seemed to have changed since graduation. "The Scamander Zoo? That's awesome" he loved the zoo, really that's where he should have gone today instead of the memorial, but then again, he wouldn't be here with Claudine then either. Fate had it's way about it.

"Who's Heath?" Blake blurted it out before he even thought about it, wait did he know Heath? He racked his brain trying to come up with it, he could barely remembered what he did yesterday let alone another person from his Hogwarts years.

"I went to the US for university." He added with a smile, realizing how close yet very far away they were during universyt from the US to Canada. "I studied posinous herbs and fungi, I could probably find 10 ways to kill you in this garden" He added giggling - and then realizing that herbs and fungi were probably not that cool and he really still was a nerd. "Not that I would..." He added awkwardly at the end. "I just moved back - I graduated a semester early and am here for an interview." His cheeks flushed .. would that ever go away either?

A full hug would have gone well but Blake’s hesitation was understandable. The old Claudine did not appreciate such gestures and Blake did not know this new, improved Claudine. “Thanks.” She smiled, really meaning it. “I’m looking forward to it. And to maybe having you stop by at times.” Yes, this was her way of saying that she’d like to see you more, Blake.

The young woman fixed the guy beside her with a pointed glare. “Excuse me? How do you not know who Heath is? He was in our year at Hogwarts. That’s my boyfriend.” She was highly offended on behalf of her Heath though she supposed that Heath himself would not be offended about this entire episode. He was a gentle soul like that. Never mind it. She could be annoyed at Blake enough for the both of them.

It absolutely blew her mind that she had known that Blake had gone abroad to study also. But it was important that she knew now. Herbs and Fungi, huh? “That’s interesting!” Yet again, Claudine fixed Blake with a glare that seemed to be only reserved for him. “I’d like to see you try, Blake Ryan!’’ But in no time she was laughing. “I bet you could. Remind me not to accept anything from you.” She too was joking for the record. “Good luck with the interview! You’re going to do smashingly, I know it. Where is this potential job site?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote