View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 05:21 PM   #39 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Jude couldn’t deny that: he’d definitely be the busier one but that only made him more determined to find the best, if not perfect, balance between his school/career life and his relationships. “I like it too! A lot of liking that is because I knew I didn’t have to worry about you.” He was just at peace knowing that Evan was off having a good time. Even if it made him uneasy about being replaced. But the uneasiness was for himself, not for Evan and though that was just as bad… well, he’d rather Evan just be happy and unbothered. The compliment made him smile, happiness overtaking the tinge of sadness that was always lurking beneath the surface when Evan was around. “That makes me so thrilled! You know I’ve always got your back,’’ he said enthusiastically, still quite getting used to the fact that his bestie dished out compliments at intervals. Jude listened to Evan’s options, his own interest piquing with each. “Would that mean I could have discounts on tattoos?” he asked, smiling innocently. Not that Jude had any tattoo ideas in mind at the moment. “I like your options. I think that teaching would be a great choice, just a sling as you don’t end up teaching at Hogwarts.” Jude tilted his head. “Doesn’t the Ministry of Magic require Historians to study and provide information on runes and artefacts? Or is that Gringotts?”

The Hufflepuff chuckled, reminded of Davet at Evan’s words: the two important young men in his life definitely knew how special Keighley was to him. “He did. I’ve watched Keigh splitting her time between Charlie and Olivia, and I have to say that she’s doing well at it. I’m proud of her. I mean, I still can’t wrap my head about how complicated it must be to have two relationships at the same time.” Romantic relationships he meant. This is one of the reasons Jude knew he could always confide in Evan. There was no judgement, there was no worry that Evan would belittle his fears. “I really do. I’ve been practicing every day even though Rea graduated. Keigh, Bella and Davet’s cousin, Mouse, have been helping me.” He was especially grateful to Bella because she hated dancing but still went out of her way to help him practice. “I will keep that in mind. And your reassuring face as well whenever I feel that way, Ev.” Not wanting to make his friend feel uncomfortable, he dug back into the last of the Shepherd’s Pie. But it was true: Evan and the firm friendship they shared was a big help in his life.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote