Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 12:44 AM   #85 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Hartley!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
SPOILER!!: Noah! <3
[

‘Focused’ was definitely one of the words that could be used to describe their fathers. ‘Formal’ as well. “Say no more! I’ve got a full picture of her already.” It amused the Historian to the max to hear about the possible confusion that could ensue. “Before long you’ll be making your own mark at the Ministry, and you won't be questioning whether it's Uncle Simon everyone wants. Also, I have a valid question: when is he thinking of retiring, do you know? It seems he’s been working for an eternity.” Not that Hartley’s opinion of his own dad was any different. Maybe it was just his imagination.

“For the most part?” Hartley question, a perfectly manicured eyebrow. “Do I need to choose violence with someone?” Or someones? Because if anyone ever gave his friend a difficult time… He stared out at the Chimeras who’s enclosure they had just come across. Such beautiful creatures. Fierce and beautiful. Like Hartley.

Noah nodded, hoping it came sooner rather than later. It was one of the downfalls of his father’s large shadow over the ministry with his 40+ years there. Speaking of which…“I have no clue,” he remarked in all honesty. “I do remember overhearing he and mum talking about it…after the war and his injuries…and Dad just said he wasn’t ready to then.” A few years had passed since and his father had returned to the ministry after his recovery and seemed to be settling right back into things. Didn’t seem like it was going to be a near future thing.

“No…no…” Noah tried assuring his friend with a light chuckle. “Not unless you want to fight my dad. Pretty sure he set his staff up to play a small trick on me when I first arrived. No big deal.” Especially once he had in fact been found on the security list and Ms. James had brought him properly into the fold. Given the stories of his dad’s own first days, it was mild.