View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 02:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Still working on a raft with Jude!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Keighley was perhaps his biggest cheerleader and he loved her for it. But he wanted to deal with his feelings alone at this moment. In any case, he knew it would pass soon. Especially if they got this raft going soon. “Thanks,’’ he replied, grinning. True, the wide planks did look proper enough to hold him and Keigh. “The pipe cleaners are perfect!” Jude had the utmost confidence in his sister so he patiently watched her do her thing. “And that nail is just as perfect!’’ He took them. “I’ll get it hammered in while you work on a few more. I think I’ll need seven more?”

After the first nail was set strategically on the plank, the young man got to work again. “Malleus!” A tap of his wand against the nail. It sank through the two planks easily. Jude wasn’t even bothered about the other teams around him; he was just too pleased about the fun he and Keigh were having and even if they brought last, he wouldn’t care.
Never would there be a day that passed that she wouldn't be there to cheer him on should he need it. And if he didn't, well she would be in the background waiting and watching in silence. "You're welcome." Keigh smiled brightly. "Thanks, Jude. That sounds like a good idea to me." If she was making more nails out of pipe cleaners while he was putting the nails through the boards, it would save them some time. Once again they were working wonderfully as a team.

Picking up another pipe cleaner, she aimed her wand at it. "Taque!" This was done over and over again until she had about seven or eight more perfect nails that could be used. "Done! What comes next?" Keighley rocked back on her heels, blue eyes turning towards her brother and their makeshift raft to see how it was coming along. So far it was starting to look pretty good to her.

You are Bread!