View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 04:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

Well, he enjoyed reading and learning and helping, both creature and people. Teaching though, would be the part of potentially following in his aunt’s footsteps that probably wouldn’t be for him. If his siblings were any indication, he’d likely have trouble getting people to listen to him. No matter how knowledgeable he was. “Something else to look into.” Or listen to really…his heart. What truly made him feel fulfilled, which he was beginning to think was only going to come to him with time. Possibly years.

“Ah, so its not just creature care stuff you’d tote around in your bag,” he mused with a slight smirk, remember the case she always brought to the sanctuary and the other places when she was caring for one creature or another. His aunt having brought him along on more than a few visits. Something that might have influenced the fact it was one of the paths in consideration, having enjoyed those times…most of the time.
Oh, well see now, that's where he shouldn't go and say no right away. She had never thought she would be teaching either and yet, here she was. One could never truly be sure where their life path would lead them as the years progressed on. "When the time comes, you'll know. Have faith in yourself." And if ever it came down to it that he was no longer happy with the path he had chosen he could always switch things up and go another way.

"Not at all. If It was my bag would've been so much lighter. I had many many things in there. Honestly I still have it and there's tons of things inside it.. you're welcome to have a look at it and all that's inside if you want. Get an idea of what I carry around with me when I work." That way it could give him a good idea of what she always had on her person at all times. Truth be told, Hady very much enjoyed taking him and his siblings as well as her own children, siblings and nieces and nephews along with her on her creature visits whenever it was safe to.

You are Bread!