View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 01:18 AM   #24 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

The look on her face was amusing to say the least. At least by her response, Rajesh could tell she knew he was joking on the matter of shared meals. "You hear that Naveen...all the flies for you." He certainly couldn’t see himself sharing ferrets with his dad’s hippogriffs or any of the raw meat offerings with his papa’s dragons so they were definitely in agreement.

And he couldn’t help relaxing at her assurances that he had caused no disrespect about humans being boring. That would be the last thing he would want to do, especially to Mouse who was one of the few humans he found himself comfortable around as much as said creature companions. Which was a big deal for him. As for her question…”I suppose it could,” he admitted, biting his lip slightly as he thought about it. His connections had developed as he had grown up around them and they had been his lifeline alongside his family when dark times and the thoughts afterwards had threatened. So, caring for them did seem like a natural payback.

Not that there weren’t also similar reasons for the human side.

“As a matter of fact, I do,” he answered with a nod, wondering why he hadn’t mentioned it right off the bat. Especially since the name of his sister’s owl was sure to be approved of by the girl before him. “My sister Dy has a tawny owl named Rajah.” Some might tease him on the similarity of name, but he knew enough of Disney to know of the creature behind it.