View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 04:20 PM   #38 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan was certain they would at some point or another, whenever worked best for Jude's school schedule - considering Evan was already sure he was going to be the far busier of the pair of them. "It certainly sounds like it. I like that for us." Hopefully the trend continued. They'd had more than enough of their share of chaos. He supposed it was nice to have those friends - and from what he could gather it seemed he was one who also pushed Sera to perhaps consider what was next in more detail. He'd certainly done his best to make her study with him - but he'd done that too with the entirety of their class. "No one is as good as a Jude in that regard, but you're right." Which he meant only as a compliment, and not a statement of reliance - which he hope it did not come off as the latter. Another sip of his water as he considering his top options, only responding once he'd swallowed and set the glass back down. "I've considered trying to get an apprenticeship at a tattoo parlour in Diagon Alley." Which as much fun as that sounded, he was certain that he had the skills to keep up. "Or I could just... start taking classes and apply for the ministry and see where that takes me. I've been considering maybe History too though as a major, maybe teach one day." He wasn't married to any of the ideas but he supposed now that he'd said them out loud, there was one he liked over the others.

He was relieved to be doing a lot better too. There was a lot of resentment and bittnerness that he had realized he'd still been holding onto, and being out on the water with few things to do other than deal with his own thoughts - had made him notice them and effectively deal with them. Overall, he felt much more like a whole person than what he'd been at school. "I easily concede the title to Keighley. How's she doing too? Her boyfriend transferred to Hogwarts this year, didn't he?" The news of Reagan's antics was the least surprising thing in the world too him, and if her brother indulged her that would be even less surprising. The Anders were a tight family, and if there was something one could do to please the other (within reason), he could easily see them doing it. Brightly colored nails and all. "I'm sure you'll do amazingly well. The nerves are just manifesting because of how much you want this. But you've been mastering your craft for years. Just don't forget that in the pre-anxiety and I'm sure they'll pass you both easily."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote