View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 03:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

As the term came to a close, Nancy had determined that she actually really liked astronomy. There was just something so cool about space and how it just went on and on forever, and all the weird things they found out there. Like planets with rings and now comets...and they hadn't even gotten into the cool stuff like black holes or asteroids and all that!

She raised her hand. "Well, people in ancient civilizations didn't really know what comets were or why they appeared, so when they saw them, they usually got really worried that the end of the world was coming, or some other equally devastating doomsday event," she explained. It made sense. You're just minding your business and suddenly, a light appears in the sky that isn't usually there? Made sense they'd assume the worst.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid