View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 11:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Hady smiled softly as she settled back in her own rocker a little more. It was easy for her to see that her words were taken to heart, she knew they would be and that's why she was careful in what she said. Making sure to give the proper information but also answer his questions honestly like she always would. "That's true. It's what I enjoy though and you need to do that for yourself as well." Even if he had to take a little time to figure it out, she knew that he would make the right decision for himself.

"Goodness, the amount of books I used to carry around with me. Honestly I still carry around quite a few at times. There's plenty of charms that come in handy to make things a little easier." And if he every needed any help, he knew where she was.
Well, he enjoyed reading and learning and helping, both creature and people. Teaching though, would be the part of potentially following in his aunt’s footsteps that probably wouldn’t be for him. If his siblings were any indication, he’d likely have trouble getting people to listen to him. No matter how knowledgeable he was. “Something else to look into.” Or listen to really…his heart. What truly made him feel fulfilled, which he was beginning to think was only going to come to him with time. Possibly years.

“Ah, so its not just creature care stuff you’d tote around in your bag,” he mused with a slight smirk, remember the case she always brought to the sanctuary and the other places when she was caring for one creature or another. His aunt having brought him along on more than a few visits. Something that might have influenced the fact it was one of the paths in consideration, having enjoyed those times…most of the time.