View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 04:35 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"This is correct. These tiny birds were in fact used during Quidditch matches and the poor things most often than not would end up being crushed when they were captured. Thankfully they are no longer used at all and are instead being protected." Hadleigh replied to Rajesh. It hurt her heart to even think about injuring a creature.

Hady smiled at Jude's answer. "Very good. It's to help protect the Snidgets from hunters. Not everyone is out to keep out little friends safe." It was sad but very true.

"Yes, you can try to be very quick with how you capture them but you must always remember to be extremely gentle. Snidgets are super fast but also incredibly fragile." Hady smiled at Brandon. "Good question and I'm glad that you asked me that. The Snidgets that I have here with me today are ones that I helped tend to at Scamander's Zoo. So they will only be here for a very short time." She basically pulled a few strings because she knew some people and still technically was the vet for the zoo when she wasn't at Hogwarts. "If you would like to talk to me more about that after the lesson I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions."

Professor Paton stepped away from the door of the dome, her eyes looking around the group of students. "What we all will be doing today is observing the Snidgets. Getting to know them. Learning how to take care of them should you ever come across one that may ever need your help." These chances were rather small that they would come across any out in the wild but it was always best to be prepared!

"If those of you that have mats could please return them to the pile here, we will be going inside the dome now. We will go through this main door here into a small room that is closed off until everyone is inside. Then and only then will everyone go through the mesh curtain like door (almost like a tent flap opening to pass through). This is so that if any of the Snidgets are flying around near where we will be entering they will not get out of the door." Not that they would since the entire area is charmed like crazy but she wants them all to be careful anyhow.

"Once inside you may look around all you like. Watch how they fly around. Look at the plants and flowers that are around, see if you can locate any of their nests. Ask as many questions as you like." With a warm smile Hady walked to the door and turned the handle. "Let's all go inside, hurry along now."

OOC:Mini activity time! Into the dome they go! You don't have wait for me/Hady to post again. So basically all the kiddos are really doing is going through the main door, then through the other mesh door into the dome itself. Right now they are observing the Snidgets! Watching them fly, looking for their nests, checking out the different plants.

You are Bread!