View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 04:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Truthfully the love of creatures sounded so strong in both families, it wouldn't have been surprising to Mouse if they all followed the pattern of the generation before them and did various jobs working with critters - perhaps magical and mundane alike. When her hand had opened more, her little familiar blinked at the older Ravenclaw before hopping out of her hand and next to one of the other enclosures. "He might be onto something if that's how he feels. I cannot be excellent company compared to his other froggy friend at home." She'd been hoping he'd like her dorm mates little chameleon but he'd seemed thus far unimpressed.

"Perhaps you and Naveen have similar thinking of humans being boring?" She teased, a soft giggle accompanying her words. Though she was quickly fully distracted by his suggestion of the owlery or the creature barn - and the story of his Dad and Papa's animals being such good friends. " I didn't know they could be such good friends! I had considered the owlery, but I couldn't remember for certain that there wasn't owl types that wouldn't see him as perhaps a mid day morsel." Which she certainly hoped to avoid that type of fate for him.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start