View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 12:10 AM   #49 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Squishes?

Yes, please!

Jude nodded. “Deal!” he told Keigh, automatically lowering his voice because he didn’t want to disturb his little furbaby. Admittedly, the squishes would also help him to feel immensely better, it could be a remedy to his clouded mind.

He smiled at his sister because he suddenly wasn’t in the mood to grin. Now that his questions were out there, he was rather anxious about going forward. Perhaps this was why Jude latched onto each of Keigh’s words as though his life depended on them {then again, it probably was}. There were nods on his part at intervals as she explained. “I guess my situation does seem lighter compared to yours, huh? With regard to Evan not loving me back, I mean. Then again, if he had, then I wouldn’t have ended up dating Davet and… hang on.” A new thought hit him as though he had run into a brick wall. “Does being with Davet seem as though I only am with him because of that? I mean, does it seem like he’s my backup option?” There was a certain panic to his voice, one that Ned surely picked up on because the cat cracked his eyelids and peeked up at him. Never mind Keighley’s words reminding him about what their parents said. Jude hadn’t processed those fully as yet due to his new icky thoughts. “I don’t want him to think that I want to be with him because I can’t be with Evan.” Oh Merlin! How had this not occurred to him before?!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote