Thread: Seventh Floor: Room of Requirement
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 12:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Junk Food Buddy! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Idea? What idea is this that you speak of?" Keighley hadn't mentioned any ideas what-so-ever. No he was just being plain silly to get his way. "Uh-huh, I'm so very sure that you don't." With a soft laugh, the blonde shook her head at him. He was so lucky that she loved him as much as she did otherwise she wouldn't let him get away with trying to trick her all of the time. Yes, she was on to you, Jude Anders.

There was no sense in wasting any time here, Keigh quickly followed suit in making herself comfortable. Several fluffy pillows in bright colors were stacked up behind her to lean against as she reached for a Pumpkin Pasty. "I could stay right here all day!" She had comfy pillows and snacks, she was set for at least a while.

“I think I’m just going to quit while I’m ahead,’’ Jude mused, thinking that he really should lest he uttered some words that could be used for Keigh to trick HIM instead. That would have been quite funny though! He’d admit this: Keighley loved him a great deal and he felt the same about her. How could he not? He had spent his entire life caring for her.

“I mean, we can. No pressure however.” Jude took his time in eating his Pasty. Yep, this was relaxing; this was the life. Maybe he’d even take a nap when the drowsiness from the food hit him.

Dates with the siblings always were the best.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺