View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 11:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Spellcasting while flying? Well, this just got interesting! Was that what they were doing today? If so, Desiree was so up for it! She may not be the best flier in the school, but she was rather good at spells, especially charms.

She listened with rapt attention as Professor Escalante went on. As soon as she heard the question, her thoughts turned to the previous one. It seemed like focus could be an answer for this question too, specifically the ability to focus on more than one thing at a time. She raised her hand and said, "When spellcasting while flying, you'd need to be able to multitask. If you're concentrating too much on the flying part, you could miss your target. If you're too wrapped up in the casting, you're not paying attention to where you're going, and you could hurt someone."

As for a situation in which spellcasting might be useful, she thought for a minute. "Spellcasting might be useful for flying at night; you could use spells to help you see."

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...