Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 07:44 PM   #82 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Jokester! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

It was his turn to roll his eyes as his best friend continued. “Well then it would be a wild diracrawl chase to try and look for him.” Good thing they had settled on looking for anyone else and moving on to enjoying the visit to the zoo. Not wasting time looking for vanishing brothers or birds. “Going on a flying monkey hunt?” he mused in step with Hartley’s choice of words remembering the muggle movie in question as they headed where the signs pointed them towards their destination.

“Ah…where to begin?” It wasn’t like he had been there long and had that many stories to tell. “ How about getting used to the fact that my immediate boss, Ms. James, can be just like our dads.” He may have escaped Level 2 as a position within the ministry, but not the entirety of the atmosphere. And they were still working on what to call each other.

Oh, his best friend had a joke or two!

Of course, this sort of thing always made Hartley pleased. Why? He still worried about Noah. This old habit of his, he supposed, would die hard. “Can’t afford to waste any time since we’ve got so much to catch up on so I guess we should just let him be for today.” He was certain that Noah would prefer his undivided attention anyway.

The beginning would be a very good place to start; Hartley was about to point this out but figured he might want to get a little serious should Noah not think he really wanted to know about the Ministry. “Uptight? Too focused? No, wait. Overly focused?” Because their dads could indeed be that way though Hartley could joke that Uncle Simon had trained Jory this way. “Is she and everyone else good to you?” This was an important question.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote