View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 07:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Dhruv plank building with Ve & Brandon; Jude putting together a raft with Keigh!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Brandon was on board {no pun intended} with their idea. It seemed as though the trio just might go down this path in terms of the plan indeed. “That’s not a problem. Perhaps Ms. Thanatos can teach you?” Their eyes went to Vera, twinkling merrily. “If not, I can teach you both.” Looking down at the plank they had transfigured, Dhruv determined it would certainly hold his weight. It was quite thick and broad enough for comfortable movement without them taking a dive into the pit.

The professor gave Brandon a curious look. That particular forlorn expression wasn’t one they came across from the Hufflepuff, and it reminded them of those ‘puppy dog eyes’ Muggles so frequently spoke of. “Of course. Ms. Thanatos? Care to give it a shot first?” Dhruv wa snot here to hijack your fun, kiddos!

No worries, Keigh! Big bro understood you one hundred percent!

“Alrightey, that’s settled.” And it would distract him and continue with the charade that he was one hundred percent fine. Because while he hadn’t let on that he was having another moment of his insecurities bugging him, said insecurities certainly were. Jude followed Keigh over to gather the materials. He selected practically multiple of each that Carton had put there.

“Here we go.” The older Hufflepuff selected a newspaper, flattening it out on the ground before him while on his knees. Then he sat back on his heels, wand in hand. “Temran Madera!” The newspaper immediately began to change, expanding and widening until Jude deemed it was wide enough for both him and his sister. Then he flattened another newspaper over that and repeated the process until the second matched the length and width of the first. “Now I’ll just nail these two together…” But first he’d need nails! “Want to help with some nails as well, Keigh? They’ve got to be long enough to stick through both planks.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺