Thread: Mysteries: Love Chamber
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 11:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post

“It was enjoyable…and your own?” Simon answered, walking further into the chamber. The pleasant smell getting stronger the closer to the fountain he was. “A prediction?” he questioned curiously with a raised eyebrow. The Fountain being off? That could mean so many things and the security head wasn’t sure he wanted to know what was supposed to transpire. “Anything dangerous I should be concerned about?” You know for the safety of the Ministry and all within.

Or keep away from a certain Mysteries department head who had a propensity for getting into trouble with mysterious happenings.
"It was likewise enjoyable. Three young kids always makes things happen." Laurel answered with a smile. Especially ones with magical abilities. The pleasant smell emanating from the fountain made her walk closer to it. "Yes, a prediction. A woman in Leeds foretold that the fountain of amortentia was going to stop functioning properly." How or why wasn't specified, but prediction were usually never very specific. Shrugging Laurel said "I don't know, but it the fountain stops working then it's not good for the ministry."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios Sunrider View Post

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes with one hand, his other held a mug with the words "Give Me COFFEE Or Give Me DEATH" on it. Though it was obvious it wasn't coffee in the mug by the way it smoked. "What are you two up to?" Damian asked, knowing full well that the question could be turned right back at him.

With a yawn and a stretch, the well dressed wizard sat with his back to the fountain, taking a long drink from his mug.
Just now Laurel realized that they weren't fully alone in the chamber; Damian was sitting with his back to the fountain and drinking something that smoked. Giving her fellow employee a long contemplative look Laurel answered slowly and curtly for herself. "I'm just here to see if a prediction has come true or if it's still laying in the future." She did not like the tone in Damian's voice. Simon could speak for himself. As head of security he probably had more legit reasons for visiting the love chamber than Damian or her had.