View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

What a beautiful day! The unusually mild, sunny weather was giving Desiree spring fever, and she was dressed for the occasion. Channeling Mirabel Madrigal today, she wore a white t-shirt, teal overalls with a flower and butterfly prints, and matching floral sneakers. Fashionable, yet comfortable because she'd been at Hogwarts long enough to know that when a professor said comfortable attire, it usually meant one of two things. Either they were going to exercise or going to get dirty!

As she approached the group, Desiree tilted her head to one side, searching for any clues to what they were doing today. But there were none to be seen. Hmm… maybe they were working with a creature that most people wouldn't see, like a thestral or a demiguise in its invisible state?

Whatever the case, Desiree was all smiles as she greeted the professor. "Hi, Professor Paton," she said with a cheery wave. Cue more waves for Jude, Bella, and Raj as she joined the group, not minding standing at all. "Hi, everyone!"

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...