Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 01:50 AM   #81 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: History Bigshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Hartley shrugged playfully. “He’s like a ghost. One second he’s there then POOF! He’s gone.” There was a stifled laugh as Noah glanced around for this twin of his. Honestly, Noah was such a sport for putting up with all this silliness throughout the years, though Hartley wondered if anyone ever noticed that he went out of his way to be sillier in Noah’s company. It was only something he had started doing after Noah’s fifth year in an effort to keep his friend’s spirit lifted.

“It’s settled then! Not looking for anyone.” Yes, this meant Noah had his undivided attention. There was one last squish to Noah’s shoulder - at the same time Hartley was poked - before the older man nodded. “Sure! Chimaeras, griffins and Sirens! Oh my! Let’s go then, and you can tell me all about life at the Ministry while we’re at it.”

It was his turn to roll his eyes as his best friend continued. “Well then it would be a wild diracrawl chase to try and look for him.” Good thing they had settled on looking for anyone else and moving on to enjoying the visit to the zoo. Not wasting time looking for vanishing brothers or birds. “Going on a flying monkey hunt?” he mused in step with Hartley’s choice of words remembering the muggle movie in question as they headed where the signs pointed them towards their destination.

“Ah…where to begin?” It wasn’t like he had been there long and had that many stories to tell. “ How about getting used to the fact that my immediate boss, Ms. James, can be just like our dads.” He may have escaped Level 2 as a position within the ministry, but not the entirety of the atmosphere. And they were still working on what to call each other.

Last edited by Holmesian Feline; 03-09-2023 at 09:19 PM.
Holmesian Feline is offline   Reply With Quote