Thread: Memorial Garden
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 08:10 PM   #27 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Blake! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Blake split into his usual grin. He was surprised at how happy he was to see her. It truly was like coming home for good then. "It sure has been." He added at her comment, and then went whole hog and gave her a hug - well sort of like a side hug? Well anyway ...

"How have you been? What have you been up to after Hogwarts?" He felt like he could rapid fire off about a millions questions. It had after all been nearly 4 years since they had seen each other last. Lots of time to get up to mischief or work.

"Mind if I sit then?" He asked already sitting next to her really for the awkward side hug thing, but he thought he better ask before he just stayed sitting.

Today was a day for surprises. While Blake’s grin wasn’t one of those {since those grins had been encountered numerous times at Hogwarts by her; he was always one of those humans who had a spring in their step}, the fact that he actually hugged her was. Claudine from five years ago would have reacted very negatively to this but she liked to think she had matured in recent years. So, instead of hexing Blake, Claudine simply returned his hug.

Maybe they both had matured and no longer had a problem with each other’s existence.

“No problem. You can stay here. It’s not like I’m going to fight with you.” Claudine laughed, thinking back to their earlier days. The silly shenanigans they got into with each other! It was embarrassing that she could have ever been so mean. “After graduation from Hogwarts, Heath and I moved to Canada to attend University. But we’ll be moving back here afterwards.” Graduation from Wizarding University will be happening soon! “I plan on working at the Scamander Zoo and I’m looking forward to being back full time in a few months.” Claudine hugged herself thinking how happy she was about the prospective future. “Tell me all about what you’ve been up to, Blake! I just can’t believe how long it’s been since I saw you.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 03-05-2023 at 09:20 PM.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote