View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 11:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The amused smile didn't go unnoticed and Hady smiled as well. Adi and Benny knew how much she loved and supported the two of them, so there shouldn't be any trouble with her talking with Raj to help him clear his head a little. "I'll get that to you soon then." She might even be able to have it to him by dinnertime.

"I know how scary it can seem having to make such a big decision but trust in yourself and you'll make the perfect one. Look at me, all these years later and here I am at Hogwarts teaching others about my passion. Sure it's not entirely the same as what I was doing all along but I'm still working closely with creatures and now I'm getting to teach all about what I know." It was a trade off but she considered this one to be a win. "Now that, I don't doubt for a second." Creatures was what they all knew.
Rajesh simply nodded this time, instead listening intensively as his aunt spoke her words of wisdom as he let the rocking chair shift him back and forth on its runners. He certainly couldn’t find fault in what she was saying, the seventh year figuring HE was definitely stressing too much over the matter. Trying to make too much of it was only going to harm his focus and studying. “Well you’ve definitely been teaching the whole time,” he mused concerning her own paths. Not everything he had learned about creatures came from his parents and the COMC professors besides her.

"Creatures and books...thank goodness for the undetectable extension charm." And maybe some fireproofing if any of the fire breathing family opt in.