Thread: Basement: Kitchen
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 02:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Logan & Toddles <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

This Hufflepuff right here really liked Toddles. She knew that when it came to garlic bread, they were going to be getting the best there was. Not to mention sandwiches and hot cocoa too. This was snack heaven and she was such to be stuffed afterwards but wasn't that the point?

Keighley sat down at one of the tables as they waited for Toddles to return (not that the adorable little house elf would take long). "I really don't know where you put it all, Logan. If I ate even close to the amount of food that you ate.. I'd be sick all of the time." His daily consumption of food was likely how much food she ate in three days. Yes, yes, she got that he was a 'growing boy' and all that.. but still!

When Toddles returned with a large platter piled high with food, Keigh smiled thankfully at him. "This is amazing, Toddles! Thank you so much!" Were they really meant to eat all of this? Okay, they would eat it all but that was only because she had her cousin with her.

You are Bread!