View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keighley was most definitely squishing her brothers arm in pure excitement as she stood there beside him listening to the instruction that were being given out. "Jumping in and playing around in the ball pit does sound like a great time.." came her soft whispered reply. Maybe they would get their chance to do so after the game was played. Right now they had some planning to do on how they were going to get themselves to the other side of the 'lava pit'.

The Hufflepuffs gaze took in the items that were around for them to be used and her mind went to work. Not that she got very far when Jude spoke up with an idea of his own. "Uh-huh, all of which I think I've gotten down now." A little extra practice after that lesson had helped with that. As Jude explained his theory to her, Keigh nodded slowly trying to picture it all in her head. "I think it could work but do you think we can get both of us across at the same time?" That might be the real challenge right there! Either way, he could count this girl all in!

You are Bread!