View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 11:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

"No. Count me out," Javier announced as he walked in, hearing Norman ask the professors who had already gathered if they wanted to do students vs. professors. Absolutely not. That sounded like his nightmare.

He was mostly here to make sure no students died. This sounded both like it could be really fun to watch, and also a total bloodbath. You never knew which way it was going to go with teenagers. Those foam pool noodles especially looked like they could be used as a weapon, and not for their intended purpose.

"If you lot want to jump in though, don't let me stop you," he added quickly, realizing that might have sounded a tad harsh right off the bat. "I'll hold down the fort. Or, er, lava pit...while you all have fun if you want," he offered with a small smile. Javier, being the one who volunteered to be the responsible one? That was...not surprising in the slightest, honestly.

Nancy wasn't SUPER awesome at Transfiguration, not compared to her other classes, but still - the floor is lava sounded like SUCH a fun game! Especially when you got the whole school involved! She tried to remember the lesson from a few months ago where they'd covered these spells and was having a bit of a hard time remembering. Still, she was sure it would come to her as she worked...right?

Deciding to go with a simple plank ladder idea, she headed over to the cardboard boxes and started to gather up some. If she could get enough planks to make crossings over the obstacles, and make them long enough that she could travel along the obstacle course taking them with her as she went...that was easy enough, in her opinion! Right now, she was inclined to work solo - she was faster that way - but would also be down to work with someone if they wanted to.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid