Thread: SS: Come Sail Away
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

He gave a small laugh and a snort of amusement, nodding his head. "The bare minimum. But it's a start." But as for what they should know next? "Anywhere specific you're hoping to set sail for first?" Because he was open to whatever - though he also had a couple options charted if she preferred to just... pick one.

"The brain is the same size as yours, Dashwood." He replied with another laugh, "I'm also pretty sure I only solved one of those problems. The shark I might pause long enough to end up eaten before fixing the situation." Although perhaps a well aimed stupefy would at least earn him more time... this was a situation he would be fine not having to experience though.

He was pleased it seemed to be to her liking at least, and leaned against the door outside the room and nodded. "Well, good, because it'll probably be some time we spend on the boat. You should probably like your living space for that."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start