Thread: First Floor: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 07:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Cue a long, exaggerated and dramatic sigh. “You mean I was jealous of those books for no reason? Darn it! Next time, Daf. Next time I’ll join.” To continue with the silliness, Jude propped an elbow on the rail of the bridge then rested his chin on his palm. He proceeded to stare over at his friend with huge puppy eyes. “You would? One of those Muggle fairy tales, please, if you’re taking requests. I’ll sing to you in return.” Or he could do the reading too; whichever you prefer, Dafydd!

Oh, yes. Jude agreed there. The term, so far, was very quiet. He couldn’t be the only Hogwartian who was relieved about this. He’d keep his fingers {and maybe toes too!} crossed for this current trend to keep going. “Is this your way of tempting me to go on a date with you?” Friend dates were an actual thing! “Because you’re doing a top notch job of it!’’

Jude laughed as Daf took a bow. See, this was why the duo worked so well together! They were quite at ease with each other, enough to be silly. “I bet you are! You’re a good muse. Probably would have to carry you all around if I were going to study acting at WADA.”
A chuckle sounded as a result of the exaggerated, dramatic sigh that came from his friend. "That you were," he continued, that smirk still on his face. "And when you join, I'll pull out the old giant knitted blanket. Really create some ultimate cosy vibes that'll be perfect for story time. We could ask one of the elves to bring milk and cookies too." They could test such a thing out, and maybe later extend it to the common room and open the invitation to everyone. Perhaps they could be the start of a new Hufflepuff tradition.

So his idea of a date was tempting, eh? Dafydd raised a brow. "Is this your way of asking me out on a date?" he asked cheekily, his tongue sticking out of his mouth for a few seconds. "In all seriousness, though, we are overdue for a friend date. Don't we have a Hogsmeade weekend coming up soon?" He wouldn't say no to a trip to Honeydukes and the Three Broomsticks. He'd even be open to Puddifoot's for some of the pastries.

"I'm sure you'd want to carry me around at all times regardless. Never know when you'll need a Healer to make you feel good as new again." An endless supplier of Pepperup Potion or Wideye Potion could come in handy. "But, hey, at least WADA and WU London aren't terribly far from each other. We'll be just a quick Patronus away."