Thread: Grounds: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 06:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

She considered pouting and asking for even more guesses and yet... even Vera would need to admit when she had lost the battle. Because she had zero other potential guesses, there were just TOO many options for fears. Mystery created interest????? She considered Professor Khanna's question, her hand going let her chin rest on it as she thought. Would she? "Well.... I mean, their power to turn into anything IS pretty cool so maybe I would still. Mainly because even if we knew what a boggart looks like, it's ability could still give information on other people and things we don't know about them!" If there was a boggart here, she wouldn't need to guess for Khanna's fear would she? "But at the same time unless one was physically in front of me, I probably wouldn't spare it much thought."

She nodded in complete agreement, blankets WERE always a good choice. "There's always a new reason to be found for a blanket." Like she could keep one in her backpack for colder classes, or maybe something in an overnight bag for over summers when she went to Sia's or someone's house. The uses for blankets were ENDLESS. At his suggestion for a use though, her nose crinkled slightly and she shook her head. "Probably not. I don't study. I should be able to learn everything I need for the OWLs in classes, right?" So theoretically if she paid attention in class, she could pass exams later.

If only she did that too.

Their question was puzzling because... considering there was not any specific individual FOR Papa, it did beg the question of would he even want to date again period??? She hadn't asked him. But if she DID she could almost hear him now 'you kids are enough' blah blah blah. Sweet in sentiment, but the problem was the kids would all be GONE next year. "Well... there's only one party so far. I wanted to find someone FOR him. But those are good suggestions - I should just find someone who also has common interests!" Maybe someone else with kids? No, she didn't want any other siblings. Someone who loved chocolate? That could work.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start