View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 02:19 PM   #45 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

True.

The baby Anders’ wasn’t big at all. She was tiny though Jude was certain at one point Keighley would catch up with Reagan’s five foot three inches frame. Ned meowed quite mournfully at Keighley as though the cat were debating on whether to accept her apology or not. Jude patted the furbaby’s head while wondering if he and Keigh should just magically extend the armchair. That thought came to an abrupt end when the girl wedged herself beside him. Jude in turn extracted the arm between the two to place around her shoulders.

Comfy. This was super comfy!

“Well, I’m kind of glad to hear that. I need to talk to you about something.” Because Keighley was usually the first person Jude confided in. Not only did she always keep his secrets until he was ready to reveal them himself but she also offered great advice. Wise, his baby sister was. “Um… so yesterday I met up with Evan at the Three Broomsticks. It was so nice to catch up with him. I missed him more than I thought, honestly.” The Hufflepuff hadn’t yet gotten used to being at Hogwarts with the bestie. “Remember how I told you that I hoped us being a part of the year would help me get over him? It didn’t work. I still love him as much. But…” He shook his head, wondering why his love life had gotten complicated. Wasn’t it enough that he had unrequited feelings for Evan? “Seeing him made me realise that I feel the same way each time I see Davet. The anticipation of seeing him after being at Hogwarts for months, how I’m always eager for each of our dates, the warm, fuzzy way I feel watching him on stage… all of it tells me that I’ve fallen for him too.” Jude fell silent now, letting Keigh - and Ned - process.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote