View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 09:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Desiree returned Jude’s greeting with a smile, but there wasn’t time to chat. Class was starting. She looked to the front, paying respectful attention as Professor Sayse spoke. No, she wasn’t too warm. In fact, she rather liked the room temperature; it was nice and cozy! She wasn’t fussed when she heard the pillows weren’t for the lesson, though she was awfully curious about the possible game. Ooh, what game was it? She resolved to work extra hard to finish early so she could find out!

Oh, the folding charm. She knew that spell! Assuming this was the same folding charm she was thinking of, she’d seen her dad use that spell many times. Her bright blue eyes flicked toward the stack of paper as she heard the spell, and her thoughts instantly turned to origami. But someone had already said that, and Desiree didn't want to take the easy way of repeating answers. How else could one use the folding charm? It came in handy for laundry - at least that was the way her dad used it most often - but that answer was taken too.

Still thinking along the lines of fabric folding, Desiree’s thoughts turned to sewing. Maybe the folding charm could be used to fold pleats. She tentatively raised her hand and said, “Sewing pleats, maybe. You have to fold the fabric a certain way to do that, so maybe the folding charm could help.” She wasn’t sure, but what other answer would a fashionista like her give?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...