View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 01:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Having been followed in by the loud Gryffindor girl, Giselle had rather expected a different reaction from the professor once Professor Sayse had acknowledged the girl. Respect was something very important to Giselle, having had it drummed into her by her mum and twisted by her young mind into probably something nearly unrecognizable. Seeing as she very much so hadn’t seen any of the other students who had spoken while it had seemed obvious to her the professor had wanted quiet. She had returned Brandon’s wave, though. That wasn’t offensive.

And no, it wasn’t too warm for her. She quite liked the temperature in the classroom right now. Adapting to the castle in winter had been difficult. Nor had she particularly wondered about the pillows, aside from the fact they were much nicer to sit on than the cold floor.

“Origami?”, she said, raising her hand. Not like it was a useful everyday activity, but the paper was right there. She didn’t see any clothing or blankets or anything else in the classroom. Plus, it might be fun to try and make a origami dragon and animate it sometime. Like mum’s rock dragon and stuff at home. Along with the fire charms and use in fire dancing.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero