View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 11:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

HOW did one focus that much to be able to meditate? Jude frowned slightly as he watched Sayse meditating. At least that’s what he thought she was doing. The other option was that she had fallen asleep in that position. Was it the Lotus position? Anyway, for the life of him, this Hufflepuff could not manage meditation. His mind was always too loud, switching from topic to topic at a rapid speed.

His face cleared of the frown to smile and wave at Raj. Then the quiet that he and many of his classmates after had been trying to preserve was broken by Vera. He winced, instantly reminded of his older sister and the way she was loud so very often. Why, WHY couldn’t everyone use indoor voices always?? Resisting the urge to roll his eyes, Jude diverted his attention to his best Slytherin buddy. “Hi, Bells!’’ He spoke in his usual quiet voice, and had given up on keeping silent now because Vera. “Hot chocolate?! You know I can’t resist that nor a date with you! After our last lesson of the day, then?” Catching sight of Desiree, Jude grinned. “Hey, Desiree!”

Now that Sayse was getting things started, his attention was fully on her. Was it too warm for him? Not really. The Hufflepuff felt warm but it was the comfortable kind of warmth. He muttered a response greeting, wiggling slightly as he adjusted his spine to sit straighter. Sitting slightly hunched always hurt after a while. “Folding a fort’s many blankets after being done using said fort, professor.’’ He lowered his hand with a slight grin. Yes, he was fort obsessed. It couldn’t be helped.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺