Thread: Hog's Head
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 05:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With siblings like hers, how could she be an average girl? Actually, let's be real here for a second.. it wasn't only her siblings but her entire family that played a huge role in how she grew up, was still growing up to be who she was becoming. Each and every single one of them were amazing in their own ways. Squeeeeeeee! Jude was the very best and was always going to have a special place on her heart.

"I would like to hope so! I don't want any impostors at my table," she laughed right along with him. "Of course not but we can always give him a treat when we get back." And Kanga too. Keigh was very careful about what was given to their furbabies, Jude need not worry about that. "Most days I feel like I am.. and then other days, not so much." Those were the rough days. Yet she felt like she was doing all that she could to balance her time between everyone. Raising the mug of hot cocoa to her lips, the Hufflepuff took a small sip before answering Jude's question. "Honestly, I'm not really sure how to answer that. I suppose as long as Charlie isn't anywhere around and his name isn't mentioned at all.. she's alright.." Sad but true. It was still all very much a work in progress.

Amazing and unique.

Those were words to describe the Anders’ and their huge extended family. What Jude loved the most about his immediate family was that he and his siblings were drawn to some sort or art, be it martial or performing. Their parents had clearly not been bitten by either of those bugs but that was fine. Addison and Connor Anders were very supportive of their children. “Even if it were an imposter, no one could duplicate all of THIS personality!” Jude could be quite an outgoing person when he wanted to be. Plus, he liked to think that Keigh knew him well enough to spot a fake Jude. “And then a few extras because they’re both such good babies.” Good babies with the cutest noses and cutest little peets!

Poor Keighley. Jude felt sad for her because he hadn’t wanted to see her go through any form of hurt in her relationships. Heartbreak from them was the worst, the most crippling. He would know; he still felt the sting from his. “Oh, Keigh.” He reached across the table for her hand, the fresh coat of nail polish -Rubine Red - glinting slightly. “We both know how much you try. Olivia needs to meet you halfway.” Not that Olivia could be blamed for not being about to properly handle the situation she, Keigh and Charlie were in. He nodded thoughtfully. “That makes sense. Sort of like an ‘out of sight, out of mind’ scenario.” With his free hand, the older Puff chugged some of the delicious beverage. “I think that may be the best route to go, Keigh. At least for now as she gets used to everything though I know how much you want her and Charlie to get along.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote