View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 04:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Anything for a bit of competition and distractions from the looming graduation and NEWT stuff which was pretty much summed up to why Apollo was here. Although even if there wasn't the distraction bit, the gryffindor was ALWAYS in the mood to let his competitive side show. He had to give a confused look though at his arrival to the corridor when he saw only a fellow seventh year there and three professors? Well of course Carton was there, he was running the tournament. Had he misread the notice board?

"Professors versus students?" He asked curiously.

"Students don't have a chance if that was the teams...." Marilyn Sayse grimaced coming up the corridor behind the seventh year Gryffindor. She'd seen the notice board and while she wasn't super competitive, she did enjoy the floor is lava game (having played with her boys when they were younger)

She looked to her fellow colleagues present as well as the two students present. "so what's the prize for the winners?" Not that she planned to win, but she did want to know what was at stake here.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake