Thread: Seventh Floor: Room of Requirement
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 11:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Only a teensy little bit! At least if her career in MMA failed she knew she had something to fall back on! "Hmm, I don't know, I still don't see anything," Keighley answered, squinting her playfully and even leaning in closer as if to prove that she couldn't see a thing. "Oh, no my eyes are perfect I think your halo might be invisible." She laughed. "Heeeeeeeeey, that's all your fault for bopping my nose!"

So the big brother was going to let her do all of the easy work? Okay, then. She wasn't going to complain about that. "I'm sure I can manage that." Taking her wand from its holster she sat herself up and looked around first to get a good idea of what she was going to doing. "Lets get started!" Pointing her wand at one of the pillows she cast the levitation charm on it, watching it raise slowly into the air.

The entire invisibility thing gave Jude an idea for a new argument to his case. “Okay, so basically you admit the halo’s there but invisible. That works too!’’ As long as Keigh knew it was there, then he was good. The case was won on his part. Cue a bit of sniggering from him. “I’ll let you have that one then!” He lifted the palms of his hands up to concede defeat.

Once a big brother, always a big brother, Keigh! Jude couldn’t help it if he tried to make you do all the easy stuff. It was his natural instinct. While the sunshiney girl did her thing, Jude worked on magicking pillows so that he had them waiting while Keigh got some levitated. He couldn’t help but admire all the colours.

Such prettiness!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺