Thread: Ilvermorny: Conservatory
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Right,’’ Hunter agreed. Zion rocking on his heels concerned Hunter. Was the cousin nervous about something? Was anxiety the issue? “You’re welcome. But it’s all true, you know.” Hunter wasn’t just saying that Zion was the best because he was trying to be nice. Hunter found himself glancing from Zion to Willow and back. Did either of them register the fact that they were rocking?

The girl didn’t seem put off by the cousins’ respective demeanor which was something. Though, if you asked Hunter, Willow could hardly be the last person to judge given the fact that she was barefoot. And wiggling toes at them in greeting as opposed to wiggling her fingers. The girl was strange but she seemed okay. “Nice to meet you as well, Willow.”

He shot Zion a quizzical gaze. “Not at Ilvermorny,’’ Hunter remarked, quite sure of his words. There was no way he missed that weird memo. Back to Willow. “Um, thanks? I’ll pass. So. What variety of plants does this School have, anyway? Z and I would like to check them out. Care to show us since you seem to be familiar with them already.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote