Thread: First Floor: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 12:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Big goofball! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Keeping up with the joking nature of their conversation, Dafydd laughed once more. "Fair enough," he responded before smirking. "Though isn't it weird to be watching me and my books cuddle? You could just ask to join, you know," There was nothing wrong with a good old dormmate cuddle session. "I'll read out loud to you, just like a bedtime story." Or maybe it would be the other way around. He was sure Jude could put his acting skills to good use and read aloud dramatically.

The slight change in tone was noted when the maniacal plant and allusions to other things were mentioned. Though his friend didn't go into detail, he knew exactly what he meant. Hogwarts had certainly seen some rather challenging times. He was glad that the terms as of late, while eventful, hadn't been as extreme.

Of course Jude was a fan of flowers. They were pretty, he had to admit. Flowers, however, personally just weren't his thing. "Indeed. I'm more of the type to initiate a hippogriff ride around the grounds, which would lead to a picnic on the bowtruckle island and dancing with mooncalves in the moonlight." If he was going to fancy someone, it was going to be a whole spectacle.

He was the one that caused the dramatics to erupt from Jude? Dafydd smirked again. "I'm honoured to be the source of your muse." Taking a leaf out of Jude's acting book, he bowed dramatically.

Cue a long, exaggerated and dramatic sigh. “You mean I was jealous of those books for no reason? Darn it! Next time, Daf. Next time I’ll join.” To continue with the silliness, Jude propped an elbow on the rail of the bridge then rested his chin on his palm. He proceeded to stare over at his friend with huge puppy eyes. “You would? One of those Muggle fairy tales, please, if you’re taking requests. I’ll sing to you in return.” Or he could do the reading too; whichever you prefer, Dafydd!

Oh, yes. Jude agreed there. The term, so far, was very quiet. He couldn’t be the only Hogwartian who was relieved about this. He’d keep his fingers {and maybe toes too!} crossed for this current trend to keep going. “Is this your way of tempting me to go on a date with you?” Friend dates were an actual thing! “Because you’re doing a top notch job of it!’’

Jude laughed as Daf took a bow. See, this was why the duo worked so well together! They were quite at ease with each other, enough to be silly. “I bet you are! You’re a good muse. Probably would have to carry you all around if I were going to study acting at WADA.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺