View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 05:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
She saw that look and she held back a smile of her own. Yes, it was obvious but she had to mention it anyhow. "Oh, don't you go upsetting them now by skipping on potions. And make sure you mention that I told you not to," Hady teased. The woman knew very well about his dads loves of potions and creatures. After all they were basically family.

"If you like I can make some note for on which subjects would be best to continue and why, if you think it would be helpful." It wouldn't take her long or be any trouble at all. That's true. Creatures are a passion for both of your dads.. but you need to find your path and follow that. If it's creatures, that would be wonderful and if it's not and you choose to be a Healer that's wonderful too. In the end only you will know what's best for you."
For sure…all the credit for that idea went to the woman. “Of course, Aunt Hads,” he remarked with a amused smile. Just in case Daddy Adi and Papa Benny had any doubt their sister and his aunt wasn’t being supportive of things within their family. “Mhmmm I would like that,” he agreed, figuring the written reminder might help overtime as he got into the thick of things throughout the term.

In the end only you will know what's best for you.

Yeah, that was what he was most nervous about. Him making the decisions that could greatly affect his future. Granted he would always have his family, both legal and chosen, at his back to support him on whatever path he chose, even if he wound up having to double back at some point. It just was a big step. “That and wherever I live will certainly be creature friendly.” Whether it be staying at the reserve in the beginning or someplace closer to wherever his final job was. Maybe he’d finally find a familiar like Arnie, one that he felt connected to like Dad to Gus and Papa to Conrad.