Thread: Hog's Head
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

That was true: the baby sister wasn’t an average girl and he loved that about her. It meant that Keighley could surprise anyone at any time she chose. No matter which type of girl she chose to be today the fact remained that Keighley Morgan Anders was one of his favourite persons and the princess of his heart {the honour of ‘Queen’ went to their mother}.

“That’s me!’’ Jude replied, laughing his quiet laugh but quite pleased with the enthusiastic greeting. He warmed his palms on the mug, a wide smile in place. “Sadly, that will never happen so I’ll just have all the hot cocoa on his behalf.” The older Hufflepuff was very mindful when it came to chocolate poisoning and Ned. Luckily he didn’t have to worry about that sort of thing in humans so he took a cautious {because of the heat} but healthy gulp of the beverage. “That sounds like you’re managing your time with them properly.” Which wasn’t a surprise given how capable she was. “Is Olivia adjusting then?”
With siblings like hers, how could she be an average girl? Actually, let's be real here for a second.. it wasn't only her siblings but her entire family that played a huge role in how she grew up, was still growing up to be who she was becoming. Each and every single one of them were amazing in their own ways. Squeeeeeeee! Jude was the very best and was always going to have a special place on her heart.

"I would like to hope so! I don't want any impostors at my table," she laughed right along with him. "Of course not but we can always give him a treat when we get back." And Kanga too. Keigh was very careful about what was given to their furbabies, Jude need not worry about that. "Most days I feel like I am.. and then other days, not so much." Those were the rough days. Yet she felt like she was doing all that she could to balance her time between everyone. Raising the mug of hot cocoa to her lips, the Hufflepuff took a small sip before answering Jude's question. "Honestly, I'm not really sure how to answer that. I suppose as long as Charlie isn't anywhere around and his name isn't mentioned at all.. she's alright.." Sad but true. It was still all very much a work in progress.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote